PennDOT & Local Resources
There are many resources available to provide assistance in your local area. You can contact PennDOT’s Adopt-A-Highway coordinators for free gloves, bags and safety vests. There are many other resources for information such as Recycling Coordinators, Conservation Districts, Penn State Cooperative Extensions, and the Department of Environmental Protection. To get a list of these resources in your county, see the map below.
For the latest updates regarding Pennsylvania and the COVID-19 please visit:
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- About Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- American Public Health Association
- World Health Organization
Free or Reduced Cost Disposal
Free or Reduced Cost Disposal is a one month event within the Great American Cleanup. Sponsored by DEP and the Pennsylvania Waste Industries Association, Free or Reduced Cost Disposal will occur from April 1st to April 30th. It is during this time period that trash collected at registered events can be disposed free or at a reduced price at participating landfills. A link to the participating landfills is provided to the coordinator after an event is registered in the event confirmation information. If you have any questions please contact Michelle Dunn at 1-877-772-3673 ext. 113 or email@example.com.
Have you still not found what you are looking for yet? The answer might be found in a list of the most frequent questions we receive regarding Pick Up Pennsylvania and Free or Reduced Disposal Days. Click here to view our most frequent questions.
Additional resources are available all year long to Pick Up Pennsylvania – Everyday!
- Pick Up Pennsylvania Promotional Flyer
- Pick Up Pennsylvania Customizable Flyer
- Pick Up Pennsylvania Press Release
- Swiss Cheese Press Release
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Pick Up Pennsylvania Promotional Video – English
- Pick Up Pennsylvania Promotional Video – Spanish