Interested in starting a local Keep PA Beautiful affiliate in your area?
Benefits and Requirements of Affiliation with Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful
- Statewide Network of Peer Organizations
- Affiliate Awards Program
- Annual Affiliate Fund Grants
- Access to Tools and Resources
- Annual Affiliate Roundtable
- Inclusion in statewide marketing efforts
- Brand affiliation
- Quarterly trainings and or networking calls
- Access to statewide research and data
- On-going Technical Assistance
- Volunteer management support
- E-Blasts and Network Updates
- Sign Affiliate Agreement
- Maintain Community Advisory Committee
- Identify as KPB Affiliate
- Establish goals and objectives annually
- Host or partner in 5 programs or events
- Complete KPB Program Registration and Reporting
- Complete Affiliate Report & Survey
- Participate in 10 hours of related training and education
- Pay initial, one-time Affiliation Fee of $250.00
- Pay Annual Administrative Fee of $100.00
- Pay Fiscal Sponsorship Fee if applicable.
Steps to Become an Affiliate of Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful
Step 1. To form a local Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful affiliate, please send a Letter of Interest. Include the following:
- Description of your organization and any past experiences with KPB.
- Organizational Goals and Objectives and how affiliation with KPB will build your capacity to help you reach them. If you do not have goals and objectives, these will be developed as part of your affiliation process.
- Name and contact information for the individual which will be primarily responsible for Affiliate administration.
- Name and affiliation of members of your Community Advisory Committee.
- Include your 501c3 tax ID status. If you do not have a one, indicate if you wish KPB to be your fiscal sponsor.
Step 2. KPB Affiliate Coordinator will be in touch to schedule a meeting to discuss Affiliation benefits and requirements.
Step 3. Pay $250 Affiliation Fee and Host New Affiliate Training.
Step 4. Sign Affiliation Agreement and Get to Work!
KAB Affiliates in good standing are automatically recognized as KPB Affiliates. KAB Affiliates receive the same level of program and recognition benefits as KPB Affiliates but they are not required to meet KPB Affiliate reporting and administrative requirements. KAB Affiliates do not have access to fiscal sponsorship by KPB.
Have questions? For more info and requirements, please contact Kylie McCutcheon, Affiliate Coordinator, at email@example.com or 877-772-3673, ext 114.