How to Become a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate
There are nearly 600 cities, towns, counties and states — and even international communities — that are implementing the Keep America Beautiful System as certified affiliates of KAB. Below are the steps to becoming a KAB affiliate.
For more information about KAB affiliation, contact April Buther Wennerstrom, director, affiliate services, at (203) 659-3036.
Is your community ready to become a Keep America Beautiful affiliate? Click here to download the KAB Benefits of Affiliation brochure.
The Certification Process Includes Three Steps:
Step 1: Gain Community-wide Support
- Complete an Application for Certification
- Payment of a One-Time Certification Fee
- Invite Community into the Process
Step 2: Pre-certification
- Pre-certification Workshop
- Complete KAB Certification Requirements
Step 3: Certification
- Certification Training
- Maintaining Certification
Click here to go to Keep America Beautiful’s “Become an Affiliate” web page.