- All registered events are eligible for FREE work gloves, safety vests, and trash bags (courtesy of PennDOT, and PA DEP) while supplies last.
- Members of the Pennsylvania Waste Industries Association and other landfill owners, along with the PA DEP, have graciously donated landfill space for trash collected during the cleanup. Please note that free or reduced landfill space is available only between April 1st through April 30th. Everyone who registers an event with Pick Up Pennsylvania will be given access to a list of services and supplies available in their area. As a reminder, there is no free tire disposal for Pick Up Pennsylvania. To properly dispose of your tires, visit the PA DEP’s list of permitted tire recyclers and processors.
- Plan for proper disposal of any electronics that are found.
- Community Cleanup Day events held for residents to clean out their households are not eligible for the Free or Reduced Disposal Days (which is between April 1st through April 30th).
- Please be aware that some lands may be open for hunting or trapping even on some Sundays. For current seasons and dates for your cleanup location, visit the PA Game Commission for the most up-to-date info.
- Please contact your local PennDOT office in a timely manner prior to your event to ensure your group receives enough gloves, vests, and trash bags as supplies are limited and this also gives them ample time to process your request.
If you have any questions regarding Pick Up Pennsylvania, please contact Michelle Dunn at 877-772-3673 ext 113 or e-mail.