The Annual Affiliate Fund is a fund designated by the Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful Board of Directors and is available to KPB and KAB affiliates in good standing. Fund availability will be announced at the beginning of each fiscal year. Requests will be granted as funds allow and on a first come first served basis.
To apply, download the application (pdf). Type your information onto the fillable pdf and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affiliate Fund dollars are available to affiliates who continue to fulfill obligations and requirements as outlined in the Affiliate Agreement.
- Affiliate Fund dollars are available to help cover direct costs for community improvement events and projects. Examples include but are not limited to: cleanup supplies, native trees, tire disposal, training fees, educational materials, deterrents, and signage.
- Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful reserves the right to adjust reimbursement value based on fund availability.
- Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful reserves the right to deny requests.
- If request is for a program or event,
- Requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the event Program and event must be registered and reported with Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful.
- Funds can be issued through reimbursement or direct invoice for payment.
- W-9’s and insurance certificates from all paid contractors must be received at least 10 days before the event.
- Itemized invoice with receipts for reimbursement must be received within 30 days of the event.
- Recognition requirements – Please recognize Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful on any materials produced. Please contact Stephanie Larson at email@example.com for a logo as needed.
- Reporting Requirements – Upon project completion, please provide a project summary, including specific outcomes, deliverables and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.