Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful Financials
PA CleanWays’, d/b/a Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful, mission is empowering Pennsylvanians to make our communities clean and beautiful. While our programming spans the Commonwealth, the vehicle for our mission is largely our grassroots network. This network includes independent affiliates, partners, and more than 100,000 volunteers working to improve their communities.
Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful encourages you to review our newsletters and annual reports from previous years. We recently streamlined our publications and our newsletter “Beautiful.” to serve as our Annual Report and Program Review. You can review last year’s “Beautiful.” and you can sign up to receive it electronically.
If you would like quarterly updates on our programming, you can sign up for “Beautiful Resources”, our electronic e-newsletter.
To view our Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations Certificate of Registration, please click here.
Below please find copies of our Financial Reports. Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful follows a October 1 to September 30 fiscal year.
- Fiscal Year 18/19 990 Audit Report Funders, Members, Donors & Inkinds (Coming Soon)
- Fiscal Year 17/18 990 Audit Report Funders, Members, Donors & Inkinds
- Fiscal Year 16/17 990 Audit Report Funders, Members, Donors & Inkinds
- Fiscal Year 15/16 990 Audit Report
- Fiscal Year 14/15 990 Audit Report
- Fiscal Year 13/14 990 Audit Report
- Fiscal Year 12/13 990 Audit Report