Details for 2013 will be posted soon so please check back again.
Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania is a program designed to provide community groups with paint and painting supplies enabling them to renew a community structure in need into something beautiful through the application of fresh paint and a lot of elbow grease. This annual event is held in partnership with support from BEHR and The Home Depot. The 2012 Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania will take place in September. During this month-long period, eight grant awardees along with their volunteers will be eligible for up to 20 gallons of exterior paint and $75 for painting supplies.
Any tax-exempt group within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is invited to apply. Private property owners or individual applicants are not eligible. Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful will select the eight winning projects from among the applications submitted.
• Available to any tax-exempt group within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Eligible for up to 20 gallons of exterior paint provided by BEHR and $75 in painting supplies.
• Only one building per application allowed.
• Must provide proof of liability insurance.
• Must provide signed, permission to paint form from the building owner prior to the distribution of any grant funds.
• Required to submit at least 2 before photos of the intended project.
• Must adhere to a 20 gallon limit of exterior paint.
• Must complete project during Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania: September 1-30, 2012.
• Must submit a completed final report with photos at the conclusion of the project.
Applications must be received by July 31, 2012.
For more information, please contact:
Michelle Dunn toll free at 1-877-772-3673 ext.113 or e-mail.
• Click here to download the Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania Grant Application.
• Click here to download the Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania Permission to Paint Form.
2012 Important Dates:
• June 12 – Applications Available
• July 31 – Applications Due
• Mid-August – Grant Awards Announced
• September 1-30 – Fresh Paint Days Pennsylvania
• October 15 – Final Report and After Photos Due
Click here to see the 2012 and 2011 winning projects.